Skip to content
As we come out of the pandemic and look forward to in person socialization again, we are taking extra steps to maintain healthy, safe spaces for all attendees during the convention. Our policies may change as guidance from the CDC and any relevant health agency is updated. Here is what to expect.
• Attendees must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated. Please bring appropriate documentation that also must match the name on your photo identification.
• If you meet the State of California requirement for medical exemption from vaccination, then proof of a NEGATIVE COVID-19 test performed not more than 72 hours prior to first attendance of the convention and medical documentation from a healthcare provider is required.
• Masks are required per Santa Clara County mandate to be worn indoors at all times except when actively eating or drinking while sitting at a table in designated areas. Masks are required for all attendees regardless of vaccination status. This also means fursuiters will need to wear masks under their heads.
• We are working with the hotel that all common use convention spaces will receive a thorough sanitization routine each night after convention hours close.
• We will provide general use hand sanitizing units throughout general con space during open hours. We will periodically perform small breaks between programming schedules to do a sanitizing run on high traffic touch surfaces in con spaces.
• Outside our convention spaces please follow all rules of the hotel and restaurants.
• We remind you that if you feel under the weather, stay home. Take care of yourself and you help take care of your community. No one wants to be “that person”.